Commission

All prices include assembly, painting, and basing appropriate for the level chosen (see existing projects for examples). 25% deposit up front is required then the remaining 75% before the finished product is returned (for projects over $100USD). I will share progress photos if desired. Once finished digital images will be sent to show completed work. Return shipping must have tracking. Shipping is paid for by the client.

Pricing is based on the size of the miniature in the longest dimension (typically head-to-foot or head-to-tail). Items such as swords, axes or spears that extend above the head of the mini are not counted when measuring length. Larger items like standards or flags would be counted as part of the length.

For example a standard D&D Miniature that is 35mm tall painted at the Tabletop+ level would cost ($0.75/mm)x35mm=$26.25 USD.

I’m based in Washington State, USA.


Board game minis/Tabletop+

Description:

For models that are part of a set of board game minis or for small armies. Each mini can have its own personality and colors. Each mini looks great at arm’s length and looks decent when picked up for closer inspection. Will include some limited freehand and other advanced techniques where appropriate for the models.

Examples:

Cost:

$0.75USD/mm in the longest dimension. Basing is extra.


Character Solos

Description

For models that are meant to look good and stand out on their own. They are full of life and color as befitting their personality. Look great on a table at arm’s length and still look good when picked up for a closer inspection. Will include freehand and other advanced techniques where appropriate for the model.

Examples:

Cost:

$1.25USD/mm in the longest dimension. Basing is extra.


Display

Description:

Miniatures painted at my highest level. Each detail is considered and paid equal attention. The miniatures look great up close and are meant to be put on display.

Examples:

Cost:

$2.00USD/mm in the longest dimension. Basing included.